How to cook ‘A Pizza in your own oven
Tips on how to ensure perfect cooking of ‘A Pizza in your own oven
Our pizzas are delivered directly to your home in heat protecting packaging (Frozen Pack) and, once opened, are to be stored directly in your freezer where you can preserve them up to their date of expiration.
They can be prepared very quickly and do not require defrosting.
To truly savor ‘A Pizza follow these simple instructions, choosing either a standard or soft cooking process.
1) Preheat a non ventilated oven to 220°, making sure both the upper and lower elements are functioning.
2) Take your pizza out of the freezer and remove the protective packaging.
3) Place the pizza in the preheated oven directly on the middle grid (not in a pan) for approximately 9/10 minutes. The time may vary slightly according to your oven. The pizza should be removed when the mozzarella has melted.
N.B. If you use a ventilated oven the pizza will be crispier.
1) Remove the pizza from the vacuum bag.
2) Leave the pizza at room temperature for about 20/25 minutes.
3) Preheat a non ventilated oven to 180°, ensuring both upper and lower elements are functioning.
4) Place the pizza in the heated oven directly on the middle grid (not in a pan) for about 11/13 minutes. The time may vary slightly according to your oven. Remove the pizza when the mozzarella has melted.
N.B. In this case also using a ventilated oven will make the pizza crispier.
And now you can relax and enjoy your favorite ‘A Pizza!
Ordering ‘A Pizza is very easy: go to the shopping page and choose your favorite pizzas.
Minimum order is 5 pizzas also in different tastes, and also mixed with gluten free pizzas, if you want to order more than 5 must be in multiple of 5.